Friends.


Friends, Y'all are so caring. Y'all always cheer me up when im down, and always listen when i got something to moan and always there to have a laugh with. We have a lot of fun when we were outing. Sometimes we do something awesome to crack a jokes. As a friend, its normal when we make mistakes. At the same time, I also love to learn to forgive people beacuse i am strong enough to know people make mistakes. Doesn't matter whether the problem is big or small. We finish it together. Thank you for your kindness, great patience and strong enough to not discourage me. Im sorry for the nasty words i said, Im sorry for the way it hurts you guys. Im sorry that i didn't think before i spoke. From the deepest part of me, I AM SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU <3

Sincerely, 
Dania Afd :D